.

.

Follow by Email

.

.

Check our more Dollar Store Decor!

.

.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Carnival Tiered Party Trays


Look at these cute tiered party trays.  The moment I found them over at Joy's Hope Blog I had to share them with you.  This is from an older post but who couldn't use some more trays for entertaining these days? There is a fantastic tutorial of how you can make your own by using simple supplies found at your's truly's favorite Dollar Tree store.




Be sure and head over the Joy's Hope and go check out Julie's cute little Blog.  I am loving these tray colors, so perfect for spring!   I think I must head over to Dollar Tree  r i g h t  n o w  and see what I can scoop up!

You can click on Julie's button below and it will take you directly to Joy's Hope.



What do you think? 
Happy Easter!

~The Dollar Store Decorator~

2 comments:

  1. those look like that turned out great! LOVE the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and love to read and respond to every one of them. Thank you for visiting Dollar Store Decor!