.

.

Follow by Email

.

.

Check our more Dollar Store Decor!

.

.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Glammed Up Bookends


I mentioned about these bookends last night over at Curb Alert! when I revealed my Curbside Desk turned Nightstand/Endtable and now ready to show you how quick and easy they were to make.



They are about 8" high and started out looking like this:


Cute if you are trying to decorate a kids room but I wanted a little something more.  With a $3 investment into some gold spray paint look how easily a cheap toy-like object can be turned into something glamorous and fabulous!


Just a few quick coats later and you can turn them into something beautiful.



Small investment = Big impact here!!!


And now I am off to go paint these guys!  I am sure they will turn out just as amazing!


Thanks for checking in.

The Dollar Store Decorator
A Diamond in the Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Those could not be any cuter! I'm loving gold spray paint right now too. Lots of things around here are in danger of going gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I really need to try this with some bookends! Thanks for sharing! I'm here via 320 Sycamore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rhinoceros bookends. It looks cool for a guy's collection of books. I would like to have one.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and love to read and respond to every one of them. Thank you for visiting Dollar Store Decor!