.

.

Follow by Email

.

.

Check our more Dollar Store Decor!

.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Buffet Lamps

I love to decorate my home with the color red and also have a thing for lamps, so when I saw this at Family Dollar Store for only twelve dollars I had to purchase it.  


For that price I would have picked up two if they had another one.  Maybe I will check back in a few days in hopes that they will restock them. 


Look at the cute little red beads that embellish the lamp base and check out the red globe on the bottom.  So pretty. 



For now it was found it's home in my red kitchen.  The perfect addition!
Now off to explain to my husband how I ended up buying a lamp when I was only going out for a gallon of milk, doesn't it always seem to happen?


Have a great day! 
The Dollar Store Decorator

Sharing over at Curb Alert!
and attending these Link Parties:





Photobucket HookingupwithHoH 52 MantelsChic on a Shoestring Decorating

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Very nice! Found you on Sassy Sites. Would love for you to come by and check out my lamp refashion.
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome find!! :) I love red too!

    Thanks so much for linking up last week!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate your comments and love to read and respond to every one of them. Thank you for visiting Dollar Store Decor!